- Self-Quarantine Facilitiy(Siheung Campus) Application Guide 2021(자가격리이용 가이드라인)
- 첨부파일1 [SNU OIA] Self-quarantine Guide for new Students (Spring 2021)_ver3.pdf
- 날짜2021-02-02 09:14:19
Warmest greetings from Seoul National University!
We would like to inform you the following information. Please see the attachment for further details.
SELF-QUARANTINE Facility (at Siheung Campus)
All entrants from abroad needs to self-quarantine for 14 days, so SNU is offering self-quarantine facilities.
○ Application Period:
1st round: 2021.1.22.(Fri) ~ 2021.1.29.(Fri)
2nd round: 2021.1.29.(Fri) ~ 2021.2.5.(Fri)
○ Operation Period: 2021.2.1.(Mon) ~ 2021.3.14.(Sun) (Check-in period: 2.1.~2.28)
○ Facilities Venue: Siheung Campus
If you are going to apply for the self-quarantine facility, please sign up via the link here: ★
https://forms.gle/pGZc8xeTcC1k1Nn86 (Click the link)★
You need to complete the survey above and also upload the application form (You can download from the attachment, Page 4)
- Effective January 8, 2021 (KST), all foreign passengers arriving in the Republic of Korea must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test as follows.
- (Existing) All foreign passengers must conduct a PCR test within 72 hours before departure and submit a negative PCR test during airport quarantine.
- (Change) All foreign passengers must submit a negative PCR test issued within 72 hours before the departure date during airport quarantine.
Airlines will not board passengers without this negative PCR test result. (See more information.)
It is highly recommended to read the details thoroughly.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions you might have.
Mr. KIM Hyeonseok