검색창 닫기
  1. Valid passport
  2. Valid Visa
  3. Travel insurance which covers fees for accidents or health porblems while staying in Korea
  4. Korean cash enough for the expenses for the first few weeks
  5. Marriage Certificate, Child Birth Certificate, and proof of family relationships with English translations if yout family will be accompanying you (in case the documents are required for certain administration affairs)
  6. Temporary housing arrangements for your first few days of stay
  7. A note for directions to SNUCM from the airport or directions to yout accommodations
  8. Contact information of yout friend or guardian which you may need in case of emergency situations

copyright 2015 SNU Office of International Affairs ‘Life at SNU’ quatation


현재 페이지에 대한 의견이나 수정요청을 관리자에게 보내실 수 있습니다.
아래의 빈 칸에 내용을 간단히 작성해주세요.